Saturday, November 15, 2008

Time to Prosper

Hello Everyone. 
My name is Cameron SEvy. Capital E for CV, not sevy like levy or chevy, FYI.
I have a real interest in helping you, my friends and family (all of us are cousins, you know) to prosper. I've always had that interest. I've found some ways and want to share them with you. 

The biggest thing about prosperity is to love life where you are. This  maybe a bit difficult at times because life is tough, to put it mildly. No one has an easy time, no matter how rich and seemingly prosperous and easy his or her life seems. No one has it easy.

There is one major reason for this. It has to do with God and His Plan of Happiness which goes way beyond mortal life. When we get this perspective, a longer range perspective than only mortal life, our experience in mortality will change dramatically.

With that said, I need to help my wonderful 19 year old daughter work on our 1988 Mazda B2200 pickup. More later.

No comments: